Close

User Tag List

Thread: Cod ww2 10/10

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cod ww2 10/10

This is the first time I've actually rated a hack 10/10. This is also the first time I've EVER seen a cod hack with draw FOV and actual WORKING Smooth Aim.

Everything In the menu i rate 10/10. hands down. the menu look itself is absolutely fucking beautiful, not to mention one of the very few cheat providers who actually MAKE their own cheats and their own GUI's, most cheat providers take it all from google and modify it or they steal it from another cheat provider. so kudos to you guys! I'm absolutely in love with the hacks and will definitely be re purchasing my subscription once it ends. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for good hacks. BTW to anyone that buys them, or wants to buy them, this is how the smoothness aimbot works, slide to the right = smoother. Slide to the left = fast (not smooth)

The only 2 complaints that I have with the cheat (which aren't a big deal at all, just a minor "I wish this was differnt" ) is the hitbox for the head. It seems to be kinda in the neck, Idk if it's locking to Hitbox, or bone, or if there's an option I'm missing to change that, but ye.

second thing is the price of the hacks. I DO enjoy the fact that there's a 3 day, and 2 week price. but I wish It was less expensive. 3 day should be at most $5, cuz it's only for 3 days. 2 weeks I think should be $10, and I think 1 month should be up'd to $25-$30

Why the pricing like that? Well it give us poor people more of an opportunity to buy the hacks, try em out, fall in love, THEN pay a big amount for em. You guys would prob make more money of them cuz of the low prices for the 3day and 2 week, which would reel people in more. Just my thoughts!

Conclusion. Love the hacks. I highly recommend them.

PS: Rainbow ESP is fucking beautiful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your review! Glad you like the cheat

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your review, your suggestion count ! i might change the price of 3 days to lower and add 1 Week for 10$ instead , you can post your suggestion to the forum if you have any, thank you

Members who have read this thread: 17